Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Upcoming Projects

So on my desktop computer I currently have the following projects lined up:
  • 2010-03-05 Muse @ Madison Square Garden - NYC, NY
  • 2010-03-16 Alkaline Trio @ Gramercy Theater - NYC, NY
  • 2010-04-03 Nickelback/Shinedown @ Boardwalk Hall - Atlantic City, NJ
  • 2010-04-17 Alice in Chains @ Mohegan Sun Arena - WilkesBarre, PA
  • 2010-05-22 Slash w/ Myles Kennedy @ The Music Box - Atlantic City, NJ
  • 2010-09-03 Stone Temple Pilots @ Borgata Event Center - Atlantic City, NJ
  • 2011-01-20 Avenged Sevenfold/Stone Sour @ Sovereign Center - Reading, PA
  • 2011-02-09 Bon Jovi @ Bryce Jordan Center - State College, PA
I also have a few projects on here that some friends have sent me, some REALLY great stuff that I had not known previously existed. Really happy and honored these people sent me this stuff.


Lot of work to get done, will probably be postponed a bit due to some upcoming shows that I will be attending including some bands I've seen before - but also some I never have had the privileged of seeing live!

Stay tuned here to get the latest Cotis Productions updates including shows news!

No comments:

Post a Comment